Interested in joining Early Achievers?
Joining is easy and free!
If you are a licensed child care provider in Washington State,
contact your local
You can sign up there and be on your way!
Once you've signed up, you will have access to:
- Outstanding support services, including individualized technical assistance and coaching
- Scholarships! Further your education and earn your certificate or degree in Early Learning
- Professional tools to help your child care business thrive
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Enhanced Working Connections Child Care subsidy reimbursement rates
Early Achievers Fast Facts:
|What does it cost to join?|
|Nothing! Early Achievers is free for all participants.|
|Am I eligible to join Early Achievers?|
|Most licensed providers are eligible. To find out for sure, click here.|
|How do I earn the Quality Improvement Awards?|
|Eligible Early Achievers participants who serve children on state subsidy earn annual Quality Improvement Awards once they rate a Level 3 or higher. Awards range from $2,000 to $9,000.|
|How long will it take to become rated?|
|It depends on your schedule. Many Early Achievers participants request their ratings about 12 months after joining.|
|What is technical assistance?|
|Early Achievers technical assistance helps providers understand each step in the Early Achievers journey. Providers are matched with a Technical Assistance Specialist who connects providers to customized resources and assists in preparations for rating.
|What is coaching?|
|Early Achievers coaches provide individualized support to child care providers in all aspects of quality child care. Coaches are highly-trained experts in early care and education who support providers in achieving their unique program goals.|